Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Couple


Well I am proud to Announce my New Couple.....Shayna and Dustin, they are getting married in June! I have been good friends to Shayna for about 10 yrs now. I knew she was close to getting engaged because she would ask me questions about my website and someother wedding questions. In January she approached me and let me know she was going to be getting married and needed my help. Of course I am going to help it's what I do! We visited venues (6) to be exact before finding THE ONE! The wedding is going to be held in Pasadena at Castle Green, it is a historical location. January has been a busy month of getting alot of the planning done. We were able to book the venue, book the photographer, schedule the meeting with the florist, the invitations are being made, the DJ is a friend so he is on board, ordered THE DRESS! Needless to say there has been alot going on plus I help another florist at his store a couple days a week. I love weddings and all the details that come along with them, I am glad I am able to be there for friends and make sure their day turns out just as they expect it to!

No comments:

Post a Comment